1) Comps (the Big PhD exams at FSU) start next week. I won't be around in person or in the inter-world.
2) 10 miles on Saturday with a very respectable, best-ever time. Also, saved a yellow lab and was able to reunite this dog, Buster, with his owner. The dog was lost and miles from home.
3) Probably won't have time to run tomorrow morning; will be grateful for the CF class.
4) When I panic I eat more to the point of excess/feeling angry and frustrated with myself. Tomorrow I will not do that.
5) Internet is sporadically out at my house.
6) When comps are over then Anna and I are throwing a post-stress party at her apartment.
7) This blog will be updated, even if it just these kind of blurbs.