Brandon and I have set a wedding date of June 29th of this year. That is only a few months away. I am crazy excited about this but it does mean the end of something else: CrossFit Tallahassee.
There's a countdown to my wedding but I also know that it is this countdown to a place that gave me a community and friendships here in town and I am sad to leave it. I'm not sad to leave FSU- I'm done with courses and my church home is now in Norman Park. The one community that I cannot take with me to Georgia is the one I've made at CrossFit.
So, with that in mind, I want to make the most of the structured WODs that I can and I want to work harder to reach some goals.
1. Double-unders: I am horrible at jump rope. For all of the coordination that I thought I had for Zumba classes I cannot seem to master the timing of jumping rope. My goal is to get ten double-unders in a three minute period. This means actually getting dubs to begin with.
2. Skin the cat: I want to do an unassisted skin the cat.
3. Box Jumps- right now I can jump what I have lovingly called 'baby grey.' Well, I think I should be able to master 'medium grey' soon.
4. Handstands: I would like to be able to kick myself up to an unassisted handstand.
5. Rope Climbs. I've never been able to do this. I'd like to get at least half-way up the knotted rope.